Environments customize the game by adding decorations and effects.
Types of Environments
There are 16 types of environments in the game so far.
Lab - Default
Wide Lab - Wider than usual
High Lab - Higher than usual
Mega Lab - Wider and higher than usual
Moon - Rocky, stars and low gravity
Tiny Planet - Dodecagon that has gravitational pull to represent a planet
Desert - Hot, rocky and filled with sunshine and palm trees
Woodland - Filled with trees and sunshine
Glacier - Frozen Wasteland with Icicles
Snow - Filled with snowballs and hills
Sky - Cloudy, rainy and sunny
Jungle - Two really high trees, pricky bushes and vines
Cave - Narrow corridor with stalactites and stalagmites
Volcanic - Beside a Volcano with ashes and rocks everywhere
Blood - Hellish Bloodpit
Poison - Filled with poisonous gases
we need an image
- Gravity - Changes the gravity of the current environment.
- Changing the gravity in the Tiny Planet environment will not change the gravity of the planet, but changes the gravity pulling up or down instead.
- Climate - Changes the temperture of the current environment.
- This used to be simply called "Temperature", but was replaced in the Effect patch.
- Wind - Changes the amount of force being used to pull items left or right.
- Seed - Randomizes static items built in with the environment.