Mutilate-a-Doll 2 is a sandbox physics game by game developer dashrava (0rava on Kongregate). It is also one of the most popular games in Kongregate, and rated the #1 game categorized as physics. This wiki is currently under construction. Start editing and improve this wiki by adding new pages!
We are currently working on the guns and triggers.
I will be going down the list of what we got cleared.
- Assault Rifle series
- Battle Rifle
Currently, we are far from done.
- All basic item articles may be short, but they're complete. They're usually just items that do not generally have too much information. 2 categories down, 36 to go. However, we're still far away from done, but we will try our best to give every single item an article.
Play the Game
- The downloadable versions will be left at the current update and never be updated again, while the Kongregate version will receive updates.
- MaD2 is a virtual stressball physics sandbox about mutilating ragdolls in various ways using an overwhelming amount of items.
- Read the FAQ for some information and questions you might have about the game, also will greatly help for making good suggestions and ideas.
- List of community made items is an item tracker made and reviewed by the community.
DISCLAIMER: A large part of the items in the game are user-submitted, and unfortunately there just is no way of verifying the origins for all of them. If you have a complaint about an item’s design please contact the developer.
- Destructible body parts and items.
- Saveable and shareable levels and items.
- A vast array of Items.
- MaD Lab, the item creation tool.