It is a gray, square icon that has a red checkmark.
Usually, a specific item has no properties, even if it can burn or freeze other items. However, its sole purpose is to give a specific item more properties like adding a burning effect to a Sword, for example.
Here are the following categories of properties and the properties themselves:
- Basic: Give your item a basic property.
- Alive: Makes your item alive.
- Sharp: Makes your item sharp.
- Dull: Can't cut, even if sharp. Can be used to disable the sharp property on default sharp items.
- Sticky: Sticks to other items.
- Brittle: Breaks apart on hard collision.
- Unbreakable: Makes your item impossible to break.
- Vanilla: Spawns the item without any other properties.
- Breakable: Makes your item easy to break.
- Explosive: Explodes on collision.
- Implosive: Implodes on collision.
- Flammable: Flames.
- Physics + Graphics: Adds some physics and/or graphics to a specific item.
- Antigravity: Negative gravity.
- Zerogravity: No gravity.
- Ghost: Only collides with static items.
- Stainless: Disables all visual effects on your item.
- Invisible: Not visible, whether it's paused or not.
- Sleep: Makes your item sleep.
- Fixed rotation: Cannot rotate.
- Collision: Applies status effects. to other items on hit.
- Cleaning: Cleans an item.
- Critting: Pulps alive items, randomly.
- Deleting: Deletes other items.
- Dispelling: Removes status effects from an item.
- Draining: Drains blood.
- Flaming: Flames other items.
- Freezing: Freezes other items.
- Gusting: Gusts other items.
- Healing: Heals other items.
- Hyping: Hypes.
- Janitoring: Destroys cut items.
- Killing: Kills alive items.
- Poisoning: Poisons other items.
- Relaying: Toggles trigger on linked items.
- Rending: Cuts other items significantally.
- Suspending: Applies statis.
- Shocking: Applies shock.
- Transferring: Copies all resists and collides of other items.
- Transmuting: Turns an item into another, randomly.
- Triggering: Toggles trigger.
- Resists: Resists status effects.
- Resist concuss: Resists on temporarily concussing.
- Resist dispel: Resists removal of status effects.
- Resist drain: Resists from draining blood.
- Resist flame: Resists from burning.
- Resist freeze: Resists from freezing.
- Resist gusting: Resists from being blown away.
- Resist healing: Resists health recovering.
- Resist killing: Resists alive items from being killed.
- Resist poisoning: Resists from being poisoned.
- Resist shocking: Resists from being shocked.
Note: The game gets laggier the more properties you add.
- It is located in the Spawn section.
- Its icon was modified in March 31.