The Ragdoll is basically the center of MaD2. They are made up of 12 body parts, 1 head, 3 torsos, 2 arms, 2 hands, 2 legs and 2 feet. They are the only living thing in the game (unless you use the living property on other objects).
Ragdolls appear to hold infinite weight, as they can hold a 600 scale Anvil with ease.
- Every time you start the game, there is a single ragdoll in the center of the lab.
- Seperating a ragdoll's head from the rest of the body (or simply destroying the head, or moving the head's health bar down to zero) will "kill" it, meaning that it won't stand up anymore, when the "Dolls Stand" option is on.Though if you put the head back on they will stand back up
- By default, the ragdoll is keymapped to "1"
- You can cut a slice out of a ragdolls head and it will survive. If the cut goes too deep however; the ragdoll will still die.
- You can re-attach bodyparts to ragdolls, by using the joint or revolute tools. This is effective after losing a head and then re-atttaching it to revive the doll.
- When the ragdoll's bodyparts are completely out of health, they can brittle.
- Research shows that a ragdoll can survive a gunshot to the head by using the health bars and doll status a gun shot only reduces a quarter health and it only knocks them out/gives them a "concussion" it will take a minute for them to stand back up but they can though.
- It is no longer possible to make it tear apart by rapidly dragging it.